Lesson 13: Coding with Hive ExplorerNormaler Preis $25.00
You Are Visiting From
This product is part 13 of the 13-part ready-to-go curriculum that we have developed. For the whole curriculum click here.
Wondering how to get the most out of your educational work with Hive Explorer?
Students will learn to connect the HE2.0 to their computer, collect temperature and humidity readings from inside the HE2.0, give commands, and solve a simple problem.
- Hands-on exercises and worksheets
- download a sample lesson here
- see curriculum alignment to standards here
• Download of lesson 13 contains:
- Lesson Plan and Teacher Guide
- Lesson Presentation PPT + PDF
- Lesson Notes for Delivering the PPT without prior preparation
- Worksheet for hands-on exercises + Resources & Material List
• Standards aligned
• For use with the Hive Explorer Set or Hive Explorer Educator Set (Hive Explorer is not included)
STEM Classes, Biology Classes, Geography Classes, Liberal Studies Classes, Environmental Science Classes, Summer Schools, Workshops