Lesson 1: Introduction to Insect Farming (90 minutes)Regular price $25.00
You Are Visiting From
This product is a part 1 of the 13-part ready-to-go curriculum that we have developed. For the whole curriculum click here.
Wondering how to get the most out of your educational work with Hive Explorer?
Understanding how Hive Explorer works, getting to know its characteristics and how to use it to farm mealworms efficiently.
materials needed: Hive Explorer Set. We recommend 1 set for each group of 3 students.
- Hands-on exercises and worksheets
- download a sample lesson here
- see curriculum alignment to standards here
• Download of lesson 1 contains:
- Lesson Plan and Teacher Guide
- Lesson Presentation PPT + PDF
- Lesson Notes for Delivering the PPT without prior preparation
- Worksheet for hands-on exercises + Resources & Material List
• Standards aligned
• For use with the Hive Explorer Set or Hive Explorer Educator Set (Hive Explorer is not included)
STEM Classes, Biology Classes, Geography Classes, Liberal Studies Classes, Environmental Science Classes, Summer Schools, Workshops