Lesson 12: MicroGreens Recipes (120 min)Regular price $25.00
This product is a part 12 of the 13-part ready-to-go curriculum that we have developed. For the whole curriculum click here.
Wondering how to get the most out of your educational work with Hive Explorer?
Learn about the health benefits of incorporating microgreens into your diet. Of course, designing and cooking them included!
materials needed: mix of fruits and vegetables, paper boats, paper sporks, paper cups, blender, scissors, chopping board, kitchen knife, salad, spinner, towel, cleaning solution
- Hands-on exercises and worksheets
- download a sample lesson here
- see curriculum alignment to standards here
• Download of lesson 12 contains:
- Lesson Plan and Teacher Guide
- Lesson Presentation PPT + PDF
- Lesson Notes for Delivering the PPT without prior preparation
- Worksheet for hands-on exercises + Resources & Material List
• Standards aligned
• For use with the Hive Explorer Set or Hive Explorer Educator Set (Hive Explorer is not included)
STEM Classes, Biology Classes, Geography Classes, Liberal Studies Classes, Environmental Science Classes, Summer Schools, Workshops