Lesson 3: Insect Growing Technologies (120 min)Regular price $25.00
*Product Download available by October 2020*
This product is a part 3 of the 13-part ready-to-go curriculum that we have developed. For the whole curriculum click here.
Wondering how to get the most out of your educational work with Hive Explorer?
Learn about the concept of systems, and how understanding them is an integral part of sustainability. We will also take a look into how the Hive Explorer 2.0 is a part of systems - you can make it a crucial one in your home!
𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥: Hive Explorer, markers/pencils, magnifying glass, petri dishes, towels, surface cleaner
- download a sample lesson (lesson 2) here
- see curriculum alignment to standards here
- Hands-on exercises and worksheets
• Download of lesson 3 contains:
- Lesson Plan and Teacher Guide
- Lesson Presentation PPT + PDF
- Lesson Notes for Delivering the PPT without prior preparation
- Worksheet for hands-on exercises + Resources & Material List
• Standards aligned
• For use with the Hive Explorer Set or Hive Explorer Educator Set (Hive Explorer is not included)
STEM Classes, Biology Classes, Geography Classes, Liberat Studies Classes, Environmental Science Classes, Summer Schools, Workshops