Lesson 4: Food Waste Processing (120 min)Regular price $25.00
This product is a part 4 of the 13-part ready-to-go curriculum that we have developed. For the whole curriculum click here.
Wondering how to get the most out of your educational work with Hive Explorer?
In this lesson you will be introduced to food waste processing with a focus on Bokashi Fermentation. After this introduction students will be taught the link between sustainability and food waste processing.
𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥: Hive Explorer, markers/pencils, magnifying glass, petri dishes, towels, surface cleaner
- download a sample lesson (lesson 2) here
- see curriculum alignment to standards here
- Hands-on exercises and worksheets
• Download of lesson 4 contains:
- Lesson Plan and Teacher Guide
- Lesson Presentation PPT + PDF
- Lesson Notes for Delivering the PPT without prior preparation
- Worksheet for hands-on exercises + Resources & Material List
• Standards aligned
• For use with the Hive Explorer Set or Hive Explorer Educator Set (Hive Explorer is not included)
STEM Classes, Biology Classes, Geography Classes, Liberal Studies Classes, Environmental Science Classes, Summer Schools, Workshops