Lesson 5: Food Waste Processing 2 (120 min)Regular price $25.00
This product is a part 5 of the 13-part ready-to-go curriculum that we have developed. For the whole curriculum click here.
Wondering how to get the most out of your educational work with Hive Explorer?
Learn how to process the food waste and maintain a Bokashi Bin. Take a look at the inputs and outputs of the Bokashi Bin that we have set previously. What could you use them for? Let's find out!
materials needed: food waste, chopping board, knife, towel, surface cleaner
- download a sample lesson (lesson 2) here
- see curriculum alignment to standards here
- Hands-on exercises and worksheets
• Download of lesson 5 contains:
- Lesson Plan and Teacher Guide
- Lesson Presentation PPT + PDF
- Lesson Notes for Delivering the PPT without prior preparation
- Worksheet for hands-on exercises + Resources & Material List
• Standards aligned
• For use with the Hive Explorer Set or Hive Explorer Educator Set (Hive Explorer is not included)
STEM Classes, Biology Classes, Geography Classes, Liberal Studies Classes, Environmental Science Classes, Summer Schools, Workshops