Lesson 6: Design Future Foods Concept (120 min)Regular price $25.00
This product is a part 6 of the 13-part ready-to-go curriculum that we have developed. For the whole curriculum click here.
Wondering how to get the most out of your educational work with Hive Explorer?
Learn about other sustainable communities and how community-driven reforms can change the world around us. Ever wanted to know how to take a large-scale environmental issue and break it down into a more manageable strategy? In this lesson, we will learn how to do that!
materials needed: pens, worksheets
- download a sample lesson here
- see curriculum alignment to standards here
- Hands-on exercises and worksheets
• Download of lesson 6 contains:
- Lesson Plan and Teacher Guide
- Lesson Presentation PPT + PDF
- Lesson Notes for Delivering the PPT without prior preparation
- Worksheet for hands-on exercises + Resources & Material List
• Standards aligned
• For use with the Hive Explorer Set or Hive Explorer Educator Set (Hive Explorer is not included)
STEM Classes, Biology Classes, Geography Classes, Liberal Studies Classes, Environmental Science Classes, Summer Schools, Workshops