Lesson 8: Purifying Qualities of Microalgae (120 min)Regular price $25.00
*Product Download available by October 2020*
This product is a part 8 of the 13-part ready-to-go curriculum that we have developed. For the whole curriculum click here.
Wondering how to get the most out of your educational work with Hive Explorer?
Further investigate the uses of microalgae and link them to sustainability. Did you know they can remove CO2 from the air? Pretty cool.
materials needed: light microscope, CO2 meter, glass slides, pipettes, slide covers, towel, surface cleaner, PBR with and without microalgae
- Hands-on exercises and worksheets
- Teaching basics of coding with Hive Explorer
- download a sample lesson here
- see curriculum alignment to standards here
• Download of lesson 8 contains:
- Lesson Plan and Teacher Guide
- Lesson Presentation PPT + PDF
- Lesson Notes for Delivering the PPT without prior preparation
- Worksheet for hands-on exercises + Resources & Material List
• Standards aligned
• For use with the Hive Explorer Set or Hive Explorer Educator Set (Hive Explorer is not included)
STEM Classes, Biology Classes, Geography Classes, Liberat Studies Classes, Environmental Science Classes, Summer Schools, Workshops