Lesson 9: Cooking with Mealworms (120 min)Regular price $25.00
You Are Visiting From
This product is a part 9 of the 13-part ready-to-go curriculum that we have developed. For the whole curriculum click here.
Wondering how to get the most out of your educational work with Hive Explorer?
Learn how to design a mealworm burger and calculate its environmental impact. Prepare to excite your taste buds with the meal you will prepare!
materials needed: 3-4 types of protein, 1-2 types of binding agent, 2-4 types of oil, 5+ seasoning options, 7+ toppings, stove, gas, food processor, measuring cup, mixing bowls, spatula, pans, measuring spoons, towels, cleaning solution
- Hands-on exercises and worksheets
- download a sample lesson (lesson 2) here
- see curriculum alignment to standards here
• Download of lesson 9 contains:
- Lesson Plan and Teacher Guide
- Lesson Presentation PPT + PDF
- Lesson Notes for Delivering the PPT without prior preparation
- Worksheet for hands-on exercises + Resources & Material List
• Standards aligned
• For use with the Hive Explorer Set or Hive Explorer Educator Set (Hive Explorer is not included)
STEM Classes, Biology Classes, Geography Classes, Liberal Studies Classes, Environmental Science Classes, Summer Schools, Workshops